The Senses Report

Brought to you by The Senses Bureau

Here you will find multi-sensory news, reviews, interviews and interactivities covering a spectrum of topics that range from food, wine, fragrance, farming, gardening, travel and lifestyle to art, film, music, fitness, mindfulness, health, aging and more.

Sense of Proportion


When I can, so as to keep the senses fresh, I shop with love and alacrity. I practice fridge, pantry and plate fengh shui -- arranging foods I enjoy in ways and places that please me. I eat in color, with eyes, with joy, humor, heart and a great senses of gratitude...nourishing self and soul on so many levels.

For every good reason, I hope you will join me...and that we will be breaking bread and sharing wine together soon.

Warmly,

Wendy and The Senses Bureau

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank You