The Senses Report

Brought to you by The Senses Bureau

Here you will find multi-sensory news, reviews, interviews and interactivities covering a spectrum of topics that range from food, wine, fragrance, farming, gardening, travel and lifestyle to art, film, music, fitness, mindfulness, health, aging and more.

All That You Want to Be...


Friends,

These days, many things are reminding me of a children’s book I’m planning to write: “All That You Want to Be You Already Are!”

“All That You Want to Be” began with the realization that my most heartfelt dreams and projects were born in me a LONG TIME ago.

I see it in kids all the time: The many who sleep with favorite books before they’ve learned to read; who write poems and novels and plays before they've been taught to write; who wake up singing; the chalk artists, dancers, firemen, doctors, police and teachers who play now at what they will later become...which is the continuation, maturation and celebration of what they've always been.

This is not second nature: It’s nature itself! Just like the seed is in the fruit and the fruit is in the seed and it's a chicken and egg world we're living in.

Anyway, I’m feeling especially that way these days, when a new venture -- The Renewables -- represents a return to roots (roots tracing back to age six!) and just the sort of branching out I'd dreamed of.

I’m standing in snow, but I’m feeling Spring.

As experience tells me, it’s been here all along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank You