The Senses Report

Brought to you by The Senses Bureau

Here you will find multi-sensory news, reviews, interviews and interactivities covering a spectrum of topics that range from food, wine, fragrance, farming, gardening, travel and lifestyle to art, film, music, fitness, mindfulness, health, aging and more.

Refresh My Memory....


All I have to do is to hear the pop of a Champagne cork (which I’m about to!) and so many memories come rushing back....Of good work, deep play and the way I plan to “refresh my memory” today and every day.

For now, this Friends of Wine cover -- taken 25 years ago and recently reshot with the doll from France that inspired it -- makes me laugh, and reminds me that of all the senses, sense of humor is often the most important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank You